SPISimLite: A cross platform, free Channel builder, tr0/ac0/raw, Snp and IBIS and AMI tool brought to you by SPISim.
- SPISimLite requires on-line update at least once every six months.
- Major version upgrade happens once per year and requires reinstallation.
- Support is complementary with any paid/activated SPISim module.
- Jun/2019: OpenJDK migration completed. Channel simulation example project added.
- Dec/2018: Start migrating to OpenJDK due to Oracle’s license changes:
- Apr/2018: Added StatEye link analysis flow. In-place simulation result display for IBIS-AMI check and StatEye.
- Apr/2017: Added IBIS-AMI modeling flow. Generate and use AMI model for free!
- See [SPISimAMI] page for AMI related capabilities, demo and downloads.
- Jan/2017: Added IBIS-AMI test driver for AMI model validation and testing.
- Aug/2016: Added polar plot for S-Parameter viewer for visual causality check.
- Apr/2016: Netlist editor w/ SSolver simulator up to six system devices. Good for quick IBIS/TLine/SParam single device validation. Visit [SSolver] product pages to download example decks and see related info.
- Jan/2016: Built-in NGSpice simulator, its RAW file support and IBIS checker. Added Ibis2Spice conversion to work with Spice3f5 based simulator.
- Oct/2015: Bug fixes and added channel builder with spice netlisting
- Jul/2015: Initialize release
- Example waveform (tr0, snp and ibis) [HERE] for viewing in SPISimLite.
- Example AMI models [HERE] for testing SPISimLite’s cross-platform AMI features.
Usage manual: view below or download directly [HERE]
Usage demo [w/ Audio]: view below or at [YouTube Here]
Usage Teaser [no Audio]: view below or at [YouTube Here]
Support & requests: Comments or feedback are welcome. Please send an email (business email address is required) to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain links for downloading SPISimLite. Best effort for bug fixes as resource permits. Tool will be updated automatically when patch is available.
Privacy & security: We do NOT collect any user’s or company’s data. Tool will connect back to our server to receive patches when available. Blocking its network access will not affect its normal usage (just can’t be patched automatically)
We also provide customization service to meet your team’s needs. Please contact email@example.com for details.