SPISimPro: Our flag ship product with SPISim’s complete SI/PI analysis capabilities and simulator functions. SPISimPro is most cost effective solution to your analysis needs.
- For extracting nets from post-layout to view/simulate interactively or doing what-if;
- For free-form schematic channel building to simulate or doing what-if analysis;
- For general purpose TD/FD simulation waveform viewing, measurement and analysis;
- For comprehensive S-parameter and Transmission line model data viewing and analysis;
- For IBIS V3.2 ~ V5.1, IBIS-AMI modeling, analysis and reporting;
- For DOE/RSM/ANN etc analysis flow, modeling and optimization;
- For model’s what-if analysis and package de-pop analysis;
- For DDR simulation waveform processing to extract JEDEC Spec. parameters;
- To simulate in TD, FD or S-parameter extraction;
- Can enhance with additional capabilities through additional add-ons.
Design concepts: Further details on SPISimPro’s design concept are available [HERE].
- Include the following modules’ capabilities, click to see more details:
- BPro: “Best in class” IBIS modeling and analysis
- SPro: “Best in class” S-Parameter analysis
- TPro: “Best in class” Transmission line analysis
- NPro: Post-layout net extraction
- CPro: Schematic channel builder and what-if analysis
- VPro: FD/TD waveform viewer w/ signal generator
- XPro: Package and model what-if analysis
- DPro: DDR simulation processing
- MPro: RSM/ANN/Genetic Algorithm modeling and optimization
- AMI: AMI model driver, spec. model generation and link analysis
- SSolver: TD/FD simulator and S-Parameter extraction
- All inclusive, self-contained, no need for MCR installation or matlab license;
- Cross platform, unified look-N-feel and operation experience, self-patching.
- Modular designs supporting further customization for your workflow or teams.
Overview slides: View externally [HERE]
- Windows, Linux or OSX