NPro: SPISim’s post-layout net reviewing and analysis… “N” for “Nets”
- Import post-layout database for design review, simple mock-up or customized AI based design synthesis
- Specified net(s) to extract as spice or schematic with CPro add-on
- Stackup design and pad-stack management included to back annotate CAD focused design database.
- Multi-layout format support: MCM/BRD, SPD, OBD++, output SPD, OBD++
- Simple design entry and data navigation;
- Review design off-line without incurring license of other commercial tools;
- Analyze or synthesize your design with customized add-ons.
- Extract nets to view/edit in channel builder and simulate one or what-if for SI analysis
- Report nets lengths and specify tx/rx models up front;
- Extract one or more nets as TD or FD spice netlist
- Simulate with HSpice* or your simulator
- Extract schematic to edit and do what-if in CPro’s channel builder
- Design management:
- Layer-stackup design with what-if capability (impedance and crosstalk)
- Pad-stack management with visualization capability
- Easy import/export to back annotate manufacturing focused CAD files.
Module overview: Further details on NPro’s capabilities are available [HERE].
Overview slides: View externally:[HERE]
Video demo: View externally:[HERE]
- Windows, Linux or OSX