TPro: SPISim’s Transmission line tool…“T” for “Transmission line”
- For T-Line waveform/data viewing and measurement in different format or plots;
- For batch T-Line model processing/reporting for various impedance, speeds or coupling coefficients etc;
- For stack-up planning, generation, modeling and analysis.
- Dedicated/enhanced waveform viewer targed for transmission line models:
- Compute and view FD waveform impedance, speed, crosstalk values of given models instantly;
- Y-axis format in complex/mag/dB etc, X-axis in linear or logarithmic scale;
- All VPro’s measurement/marking/processing/waveform calculation can be applied;
- Waveform view or data view in matrix format with editing cabilities.
- Support transmission line model formats:
- .rlc, .tab transmission line model.
- Support HSpice based 2D field solver;
- Batch processing one or more data files to report result in csv format:
- Victim properties min/max single-ended/differential-pair speed or impedances etc.
- Trace properties such as R/L/G/C matrix, impedance, coupling coefficients or losses etc at the specified frequency.
- Stack-up planner and generators:
- >10 preset and customizable stackup configurations. Number of traces and their layout are also customizable;
- Table based data used to generate stackup model inputs for field solvers (HSpice);
- Powerful what-if analysis to test victim impedances under various stackup/layout conditions;
- Settings can be exported/imported for design documentation.
Module overview: Further details on TPro’s capabilities are available [HERE]
Overview slides: View externally [HERE]
Video demo: View externally [HERE]
- TPro is an add-on module for VPro. VPro installation/activation is required.
- Windows, Linux or OSX