SPro: SPISim’s S-Parameter tool…“S” for “S-Param”
- For S-parameter waveform/data viewing and measurement in different format or plots;
- For batch S-Parameter processing/reporting for insertion/return losses, crosstalks and TD eyes, Channel operating margin (COM) etc;
- For S-Parameter analysis such as checking, cascading, lumping, extraction, renormalization etc.
- Batch S-param file processing, analysis and reporting with RSA encrypted scripts.
- Channel operating margin (COM) support for 802.3bj up to 100GHz
- NyQuist fit, ILD, ICR, ICN, Bath-tub plots etc plot generation;
- Native implementation, Cross-platform. Matlab is not needed;
- Figure of merit reporting for channel performance.
- Optimize FFE tap weights, CTLE Gdc and DFE tap weights.
- Can work with MPro/BPro’s AMI modeling as a complete flow.
- Dedicated/enhanced waveform viewer targeted for S-parameters files:
- Convert and view S/Y/Z/Differential/TDR/Equivalent R/L/X/Q waveform instantly;
- Y-axis format in complex/mag/dB etc, X-axis in linear or logarithmic scale;
- All VPro’s measurement/marking/processing/waveform calculation can be applied;
- Waveform plot or Smith chart, View data in matrix format or contour plots.
- Support S-parameter model formats:
- .citi, .ts/snp s-parameter model.
- Batch processing one or more data files to report losses, crosstalks or TD
eye parameters for specified frequencies. Results are indexed html, csv format and various plots.
- IL, RL, NEXT, FEXT, TDR, TDT, Intra-Pair/Inter-Pair Skew and more!
- User defined equations for limit-line plotting
- ~30 S-parameter analysis functions to check passivity, DC conductivities, cascade, combine, extract, lumping, re-normalization etc.
Module overview: Further details on SPro’s capabilities are available [HERE]
Overview slides: View externally [HERE]
Features details: View externally [HERE]
Video demo: View externally [HERE]
- SPro is an add-on module for VPro. VPro installation/activation is required.
- Windows, Linux or OSX