SPro: SPISim’s S-Parameter tool…“S” for “S-Param”
- For S-parameter waveform/data viewing and measurement in different format or plots;
- For batch S-Parameter processing/reporting for insertion/return losses, crosstalks and TD eyes etc;
- For S-Parameter analysis such as checking, cascading, lumping, extraction, renormalization etc.
- Batch S-param file processing, analysis and reporting with RSA encrypted scripts.
- Dedicated/enhanced waveform viewer targeted for S-parameters files:
- Convert and view S/Y/Z/Differential/TDR/Equivalent R/L/X/Q waveform instantly;
- Y-axis format in complex/mag/dB etc, X-axis in linear or logarithmic scale;
- All VPro’s measurement/marking/processing/waveform calculation can be applied;
- Waveform plot or Smith chart, View data in matrix format or contour plots.
- Support S-parameter model formats:
- .citi, .ts/snp s-parameter model.
- Batch processing one or more data files to report losses, crosstalks or TD
eye parameters for specified frequencies. Results are saved as csv format.
- ~30 S-parameter analysis functions to check passivity, DC conductivities, cascade, combine, extract, lumping, re-normalization etc.
- SPro is an add-on module for VPro. VPro installation/activation is required.
- Windows, Linux or OSX