SPISim provides SI analysis services:
We provide comprehensive system level SI/PI simulation services at package & PCB level and can resovle any kind of complex SI issue, PI issue for any problem related with s-parameters in the post-layout design.
- High speed serial/parallel interface analysis and design guidelines (DDR3, DDR4, multi-gigabit Serdes, PCIe gen3 & gen4, XAUI, HDMI, SATA, USB, chip-to-chip IO, FPGA IO)
- Signal integrity & power integrity co-design SSN modeling
- pre-layout & post-layout SI/PI analysis.
- IBIS/IBIS-AMI based system level SI evaluation.
- Routing studies, termination schemes, stackup design & analysis.
- Trace & Via design for controlled impedance using EM solver.
- Full-wave EM modeling of all kinds of interconnects (via, connector, end-to-end channel)
- Crosstalk and s-parameter modeling of traces and interconnects on package and board.
- Analyze and verify power supply quality at chip, package & board level.
- Target impedance estimation and optimization.
- Decoupling cap estimation and optimization
- Power-ground loop inductance & stackup optimization.
- S-parameter & parasitic extraction (R,L,C)
- IR drop analysis and give recommendation about placement of components.
- time-domain power integrity noise estimation.