DPro: SPISim’s DDR analysis tool…“D” for “DDR memory”
- For DDR spec.-compliant SI and timing analysis;
- For batch DDR simulation results processing;
- For comprehensive slew rate measurement with automatic de-rating table calculation.
- Dedicated tab to setup, process and cross-validate simulated DDR results:
- Process all data formats supported by VPro module;
- Support DQ/DQS in read/write mode, Cmd/Ctrl and Clock signals.
- Batch processing one or more data files and report result ins csv format:
- 70+ JEDEC compliant SI and timing/slew rate measurement functions;
- Spec. and built-in derating tables can be customized, imported or exported.
- Waveform cross validation:
- Click on processed result table cell, waveform time-point where the measurement occured (e.g. max/min flight time) will be zoomed and displayed;
- This allows quick cross-check of the processed results v.s. input waveforms.
Video demo: View externally:[HERE]
- DPro is an add-on module for VPro. (VPro installation/activation is required).
- Windows, Linux or OSX