SSolver: SPISim’s spice and field solving engine. It’s is fully integrated into our SPISimPro suite or can be used as stand-alone and with 3rd party (XSpice compatible) simulator.
- Simulation in time domain, frequency domain or multi-port S-parameter extraction;
- 2D field solver for transmission line and stackup analysis;
- Fully integrated and also can be used stand-alone or with 3rd party simulator;
- Provide integrated back-end analysis support for all SPISim’s analysis modules.
- High-performance computing focusing on system level elements, running cross-platform with multi-threaded/sim-farm supported.
- MNA based, XSpice compatible, native (C/C++) simulator supporting these device modeling:
- Pattern based voltage sources, like PRBS
- Coupled, lossless or lossy transmission line using tabular model
- multi-port S-parameter
- S-parameter extraction via simulation
- Field solver for transmission line/layer stackup:
- RLGC tabular model output;
- Quality s-parameter extraction of .tab to .snp via SPro
Usage manual: click [HERE] to see manual for detailed capabilities.
Overview slides: View externally:[HERE]
Video demo: View externally:[HERE]
- Windows, Linux