SPISimAMI.exe: An IBIS-AMI model driver, tester and publishing tool.
- Decouple AMI models from specific vendor tool for testing, development and publishing needs.
- For AMI model user: use this tool to test drive models at hand without 3rd party tool.
- For AMI model developer: use this tool to load the model under development in the debugger/IDE without occupying 3rd party link tool’s license.
- For AMI model publisher: use this tool to exchange model’s input/output response with clients for debugging and maintenance purpose without being tied to a particular EDA vendor’s solution.
- Pre-compiled binaries supporting Win 32, Win 64, Linux 32 and Linux 64 platforms.
- Free to download, free to use and will not expire.
- Has built-in rise, fall and pulse response to drive and test compiled AMI model.
- User can provide custom input in csv, tr0 or raw format to drive the AMI model.
- Model’s response will be captured and saved as .csv and .raw format.
- .raw is Berkeley spice waveform format supported by SPISimLite, SPISimPro etc
- Model’s API capability will be tested and reported as plain text messages.
- Support latest IBIS-AMI spec., including AMI_Resolve and AMI_Resolve_Close.
Watch the demo video below then download to give it a try.
Overview slides: View externally [HERE]
Video demo [w/ audio, runs ~ 11 min]: View externally [HERE]
Visit download page to download [HERE]
Windows 32, Windows 64, Linux 32 and Linux 64