SPISimProxy: A generic proxy model for IBIS-AMI development using your favorite scripting language without any C/C++ coding or compilation
- An interface model to work with existing AMI models, your modeling scripts or both for AMI development without any C/C++ coding or .dll/.so compilation.
- Intercept and expose data being exchanged between simulator/link tool and IBIS-AMI models for debugging or analysis purpose
- Support IBIS-AMI model development using scripting languages such as matlab, python, perl or others without any C/C++ coding or compilation
- Additional processing using scripts such as matlab, python etc after outputs from existing IBIS-AMI models (dual mode) to add functions stage by stage
- Validation or cross correlate different simulator/link tools by providing same AMI model response regardless inputs.
- Pre-compiled binary to support Win 32, Win 64, Linux 32 and Linux 64 platforms
- Free to download, free to use and will not expire.
- 15 configuration variables set via .ami file, configuration file or environment variables to support customized flow of each AMI operation stage
- Comprehensive tutorial slides and demo video linked below
- Support latest IBIS-AMI spec., including AMI_Resolve and AMI_Resolve_Close
Advanced features enabled in licensed model:
- Support all features in unlicensed model (including dual mode), plus:
- Embedded Python interpreter within the pre-built cross platform .dll/.so. Model user does NOT need to install python interpreter. [Info] All self contained!
- Support numpy, scipy etc package to be used in the python AMI script
- Enhanced performance by python direct call for data exchange, no file based IO
- Support encryption. SPISimProxy can encrypted your script for distribution. They will be decrypted on the fly during model run.
- Various licensing models available: developer, per-model or unlimited annual licensing
- Take at look at the example python template [HERE]. Fill in your processing!
Watch the demo video below then download to give it a try.
Overview slides: View externally [HERE]
Video demo [w/ audio, runs ~ 44 min, can skip to topics]: View externally [HERE]
[Note: In the video, we also demonstrate how a matlab script is used for AMI_Init modeling w/ SPISimProxy]
Visit download page [HERE]
Windows 32, Windows 64, Linux 32 and Linux 64