SPILite: A cross platform, free Channel builder, tr0/ac0/raw, Snp and IBIS and AMI tool brought to you by SPISIm.
SPILite is a small subset of SPIPro’s capabilities. See the end of this page regarding free SPIPro trial.
- Apr/2017: Added IBIS-AMI modeling flow. Generate and use AMI model for free!
- See [SPISimAMI] page for AMI related capabilities, demo and downloads.
- Jan/2017: Added IBIS-AMI test driver for AMI model validation and testing.
- Aug/2016: Added polar plot for S-Parameter viewer for visual causality check.
- Apr/2016: Netlist editor w/ SSolver simulator up to six system devices. Good for quick IBIS/TLine/SParam single device validation. Visit [SSolver] product pages to download example decks and see related info.
- Jan/2016: Built-in NGSpice simulator, its RAW file support and IBIS checker. Added Ibis2Spice conversion to work with Spice3f5 based simulator.
- Oct/2015: Bug fixes and added channel builder with spice netlisting
- Jul/2015: Initialize release
- Don’t forget to subscribe to mailing list for updates about monthly patches;
- We have constant updates! After launch the tool for the first time, do “Tools”->”Check for updates” to install patches if available and bring tool up to date, then switch to “SPILite” from “Modules” menu to start using this application.
- Visit [Download Page] to download
- Example waveform (tr0, snp and ibis) [HERE] for viewing in SPILite.
- Example AMI models [HERE] for testing SPILite’s cross-platform AMI features.
Usage manual: view below or download directly [HERE]
Usage demo [w/ Audio]: view below or at [YouTube Here]
Usage Teaser [no Audio]: view below or at [YouTube Here]
Support & requests: Comments or feedback are welcome. Please use in-app bug report or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org Best effort for bug fixes as resource permits. Tool will be updated automatically when patch is available.
Privacy & security: We do NOT collect any user’s or company’s data. Tool will connect back to our server to receive patches when available. Blocking its network access will not affect its normal usage (just can’t be patched automatically)
Upgrade & Customization: Use in-app form to request for free SPIPro trial for two weeks. Note that one ComputerID will be granted for free trial only once. Please use your company e-mail address when making the request.
We also provide customization service to meet your team’s needs. Please contact email@example.com for details.